IIS server is preinstall on windows 8 and 10 but this feature in turned off by default, user need to enable this feature to use it.
Follow the below steps to enable it.
1) Go to Run prompt and type "appwiz.cpl" and press enter.
2) "Programs and Features" window will open. Click on "Turn Windows features on or off" on left side, below "Control panel home"
3) It will open a window with all features listed as below:
4) Select "Internet Information Services" from the list and tick the checkbox. Click "OK" button to apply changes.
5) Once it is done go to start and type "IIS" it will show you "Internet Information Services Manager", click on it.
6) Dashboard will open with all configurations and settings.
7) Go to browser and open url as "http://localhost/" it will show IIS landing page as below: