Recording screen in windows 10
Windows 10 comes with Xbox app installed by default and it is having feature of video recording. It is not meant for that but we can used it somehow as it is free and easy to use.
Follow the below steps to capture the screen:
1) Press key combination “Window key” + “G”, it will open below popup or if it is directly open the recording window then skip to 3 step directly.
2) Check the check box with “This is a game”.
3) it will open another window as below:
4) click on “red” dot icon to start the screen recording.
5) Click again red dot icon to stop recording.
6) As soon as you stop it will give system popup like below. Click on it and it plays the video.
Hope it will help some!!!!